BUNKAR SAREES RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Following are the details of the Bunkar Sarees return policy that is applicable for all items sold on bunkarsarees.com.
- In case you have received a defective or a damaged product, you will be eligible for a free replacement or exchange.
- To return an unused defective/ damaged product, an intimation of the same must be made to Bunkar Sarees via e-mail to email@example.com or by call to +91 63 93 108057 ( Mon – Fri 11:30 am to 7:30 pm IST) within 7 days from the receipt of the product, and the product must be returned to Bunkar Sarees within 15 days from the product receipt date. The courier charges in these cases will have to be borne by you. However because of Covid 19, No return/exchange will be entertained from Mar’21 till further communication.
- If you are sending us an email, it should contain comprehensive details of the defects/complaints of the order/package delivered to you. Please note that Bunkar Sarees shall examine the returned products for all such defects/variations, on the basis of the customers’ e-mails.
- The products returned should be in original condition, unused, should have original tags/labels in place and folds intact and returned along with the box in which the product was delivered. The product shall be considered for exchange/ refund only if the customer meets all the above mentioned criteria.
- No Exchange/return for handloom products.
- Damaged/ defective items must be returned in the original condition(as you received it), along with the box in which the item was delivered.
- In case the product tag is removed/ damaged, return policy will not be applicable for the same.
- Never send back an item without consulting with us.