Fabric– Blended Synthetic Silk
Blouse– Banarasi Brocade
Occasion– Festival wear / Party wear
Work : Plain Saree With Heavy Banarasi Border
Length– 5.5mtr*1.1mtr(Excluding Blouse)
Blouse : .8mtr*1.1mtr
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, Easy Wash is Preferred.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Iron in medium heat only.
- Expose the fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere
- Shipping charges on our products shall be mentioned at the time of checkout. Shipping charges are based on the volumetric weight of the product, volume after packing, and the destination of delivery.
- No return or exchange will be processed in case the fall and/or pico is done on the saree. For details on returns and exchanges, please visit our Return and Exchange Policy page
- For international customers, the VAT/ Import Duties/ Local Taxes are borne directly by the customer, to be paid at the time of Delivery to our courier partner. These taxes will be chargeable over and above the product/order price you pay. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations.