Fabric : Kanjivaram blended silk
Blouse : Brocade zari Blouse
Occasion : Festival wear and party wear
Design– Heavy booty work on entire body with heavy checks pallu and chequered zari border.
Color : Purple/Navy Blue
Length : 5.5mtr*1.1 mtr(Excluding Blouse)
Blouse Size– .8*1.1 mtr
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Iron in medium heat only
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere
- Shipping charges on our products shall be mentioned at the time of checkout. Shipping charges are based on the volumetric weight of the product, volume after packing, and the destination of delivery.
- No return or exchange will be processed in case the fall and/or pico is done on the saree. For details on returns and exchanges, please visit our Return and Exchange Policy page
- For international customers, the VAT/ Import Duties/ Local Taxes are borne directly by the customer, to be paid at the time of Delivery to our courier partner. These taxes will be chargeable over and above the product/order price you pay. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations.