Fabric : Banarasi pure silk with Silk Mark Tag
Blouse : Plain maroon with Zari Blouse
Occasion : Bridal wear and party wear
Color– Maroon with all over booty work and heavy zari work on pallu and heavy zari border.
Length : 5.5mtr*1.1 mtr(Excluding Blouse)
Blouse Size– .8*1.1 mtr
Blouse Type– Plain Light Maroon Blouse With Zari Border
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Iron in medium heat only
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere
Silk Mark is a certification mark in India for silk textiles. The mark certifies that the piece of textile which bears the mark is made of pure natural silk. The certification is managed by the ‘Silk Mark Organisation of India’, a society set up by the state-controlled Central Silk Board of India.
All Pure Silk Sarees from “Bunkar Sarees” carry the coveted silk mark tag
- Shipping charges on our products shall be mentioned at the time of checkout. Shipping charges are based on the volumetric weight of the product, volume after packing, and the destination of delivery.
- No return or exchange will be processed in case the fall and/or pico is done on the saree. For details on returns and exchanges, please visit our Return and Exchange Policy page
- For international customers, the VAT/ Import Duties/ Local Taxes are borne directly by the customer, to be paid at the time of Delivery to our courier partner. These taxes will be chargeable over and above the product/order price you pay. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations.