Fabric : Banarasi cotton silk
Blouse : Heavy Brocade with Zari Blouse
Occasion : Festival wear and Party Wear
Design :– Saree has meenakari floral weaving all over, heavy gold jaal work pallu and golden zari border.
Color : Plum
Length : 5.5mtr*1.1 mtr(Excluding Blouse)
Blouse Size– .8*1.1 mtr
Availability : As these are handwoven sarees. Many a times, ordered stock may take 15-20 days to deliver because of the non-availability of stock. Moreover slight color variations in actual product will definitely be there
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with skin-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Iron in medium heat only
- Shipping charges on our products shall be mentioned at the time of checkout. Shipping charges are based on the volumetric weight of the product, volume after packing, and the destination of delivery.
- No return or exchange will be processed in case the fall and/or pico is done on the saree. For details on returns and exchanges, please visit our Return and Exchange Policy page
- For international customers, the VAT/ Import Duties/ Local Taxes are borne directly by the customer, to be paid at the time of Delivery to our courier partner. These taxes will be chargeable over and above the product/order price you pay. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations.